Monday, January 26, 2009

Family Christmas 2008

Ok, so it's almost Feb. and I am just now getting around to posting Christmas.
It was an amazing Christmas! There is so much to say but not enough time. So I have made two slide shows. One with my family: it was extra special because my brother Dallas and family were able to come home for Christmas. They live in Hawaii. We miss them so much!

The other slide show is with Jeremy's family: it was extra special because Jeremy's moms sister and daughter (so Jeremy's aunt and cousin and her child) came all the way from down under (Australia) to spend Christmas. This was my first time meeting them. They were so much fun to be around! I wish we didn't live so far away, that way we could see them more often.

To all my family: Thanks for the memories!




3 comments:

erika said...

Looks like a winter wonderland.But fun!
Boy does it look COLD!

Jennettehogan said...

Looks like you had a great Chirstmas!!

katierasmussen said...

Yahoo you're back!!!!! We had such a great time over Christmas, I just wish I could have seen you guys more!