Friday, August 15, 2008

THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY...

I love big summer storms.  I like them to come and go fast.  I like it when the sky gets really dark, the rain comes, and an hour later the sky is blue.We were driving home a few weeks ago and saw this....The good:This was found in our garage, we would have put something next to it so you could actually see how huge it was, but it moved fast, and neither of us wanted our hand near the evil creature...The Bad:We went up the canyon and found this...The Ugly:Yes, that is some sort of poop trail it is leaving behind.

4 comments:

katierasmussen said...

I love summer storms too where the rain is warm enough to run out it! And those are 2 nasty critters...Yuck!!

Kimberly said...

I sure hope I do not find a spider that big near my house. I will freak out. I HATE spiders with a passion plus Rawlyn won't kill them for me. He says they are eating other creatures that we don't want.

erika said...

I love the smell after it rain.It seem so clean outside when it rains.I hate Spiders.My husband is the same way with them.Don't hurt them.They help us.

Eliza said...

The rain I LOVE but gross bugs! I can't believe I stepped over that slug thing and didn't step on it....so gross!