Saturday, August 2, 2008

It's Great To Be Eight

I can't believe our oldest was baptized today! Before I know it...he will be on his mission. And I, will be sitting here at the end of the day, blogging (if it still exists).It all began with needing (wanting) pictures of Brayden. And of course I happen to have an amazing photographer in the family....Katie. She is always willing to take pictures of my kids....in fact, if it wasn't for her...I wouldn't have any pictures.Here are a few pictures of my handsome Brayden (yes, I know I am a little prejudice). While taking Brayden's pictures...Chad & MaKayla were playing, (this is around 7:30) there cheeks got so red, they went almost blotchy. Not sure if they both had an allergic reaction or they were hot. MaKayla had had it, and Chad enjoyed annoying her...


Next came the planning....do I serve breakfast or lunch (the baptism started at
9:00am). I decided on more of a lunch theme and I think it all turned out well.




One of the things that made the day special was both of my Grandma's were able to be there. There are not too many 8 year old's that have 2 great grandma's at there baptism.





Another thing that made the day perfect was my dad and brothers all sang at the baptism. I thought they did an amazing job. They were the icing on the cake.
For all that came, thank you. It means a lot to me and my family.

2 comments:

katierasmussen said...

It was a great day! Brayden has such a sweet spirit. What a great example he is the his younger cousins!

erika said...

Way to go Brayden!