Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween

I know this post is a little late in coming. I have been waiting for my cousin to send me some pictures of Jeremy & I at a Halloween party, but her computer is down. I decided I should just post these, and when the others come, I'll post them later. We went to four Halloween Parties this year. Thanks to all for the great time!

This first picture is of Jeremy's parents at a Halloween party my sister-in-law Abby had.

The next couple of pictures are of Jeremy & I. We were invited by some friends to a Murder Mystery party that was 80's themed (hence my high bangs). It was a blast. I went as the Pom Pom Queen and Jeremy went as the Punk. I never thought I would be attracted to a punk. Let me tell you, he was one hottie!


This is a picture of someone trick or treating at my parents house. This was the best costume, I had to take a picture of it.

This is our family this year at my parents house for Halloween. Jeremy dressed up as batman...he wore this to work...and he made up the costume him self...cape and all. He made his cape out of a black sheet and cut it out to look like a batman cape. So, domestic!



This is my parents dog "Daisy Bell". She looked so cute!


These pictures are of this year. MaKayla loved the fact she was able carry her pumpkin and people would put candy in it. She lasted just as long as Chad and had a ball.







The rest of the pictures are from past Halloween's. They are a few of my favorites.






6 comments:

Kira said...

i had so much fun looking at your Halloween pics, you are seriously a creative family and know how to have fun!

erika said...

How fun to go to all though parties.Looks like you had a good time.
That's why we all love the holidays!

erika said...

P.S You have such a cute family.We miss you guys!

katierasmussen said...

Okay that made me soooooo homesick for you guys! Love that Jeremy decided to dress up the year I'm not there! The kids looked soooo cute, but I don't know how I feel about brayden with earings!! Miss you so much!!

LieslPie said...

i LOVE all of these costumes. such good ideas

We can do hard things! said...

Jeremy looks just like his Dad, I might have thought it was him and you in costumes! :)