Monday, April 27, 2009

Even though it rained on Saturday we still had a day of fun.
We took the kids to the Bean museum at BYU. They had a live reptile show. The kids got to pet all kinds of animals. Brayden would pet them, and then after each animal he would go to the front desk and put hand sanitizer on his hands. He thought it was pretty cool but said he didn't want to get germs.

After that, we went over the another museum at BYU. For those of you that have seen the "I Spy" books, this museum was about his work. It was cool, you got to see how they made them. In my opinion this is best for older kids. Glad we saw it!

Then we went out to eat at Brick Oven. I haven't been there in a while. We love it! Brayden liked it so much he is already asking to go there for his birthday!



My sisters dog, Daisy, wanted to come with us. Every time we need to go somewhere, she gets in our car and curls up in one of the boy's laps in hopes that she can come...




This was funny....
I asked if Kayla wanted to hold the snake...no fear at all...she wanted to. The boys were sitting about 50 feet away not daring to come any closer for fear that there mom or dad might make the hold the snake...(which I would never have done that, heck, I was too afraid to hold the snake). We were hoping for an Americas Funniest Home Videos moment, but Kayla was brave and held the snake like it was no big deal.



You can tell by her face she didn't like being too close!


3 comments:

katierasmussen said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe how brave she was with the snake! How cute!

Jamielyn said...

I can't believe I never realized this was you (through Christy's blog)! Anyways...that's funny we just went to the Bean Museum over Spring Break! The kids loved it! I couldn't believe how big that elephant was at the front! Hope you don't mind that I was blog stalking! :)

erika said...

I love this place.I would take my class from work on a field trip there,and my family too.It is a great place to go.
Your daughter is looking so much like Jeremey.