Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary...

Song #1 is our song...



Jeremy & I were married in the Timpanogas Temple on May 15, 1997. I wish I could go back to that day and live it over and over again. I am so thankful for eternal marriage!
When Brayden was three, we drove past where we had our reception, Jeremy began to tell him all about it and then Brayden said, "Dad, I already knew that", we were a little surprised and then Jeremy said, "how did you know that", and Brayden said, "because Jesus showed me". That is a special moment we will never forget.


This was our engagement picture.


 
Posted by Picasa


At the temple
 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


This is my little sister. She is 14 now.
 
Posted by Picasa


12 years later, three amazing kids, one dog, a home, we are all healthy....I am truly happy!
Our song is "Me & You".
Jeremy & I met country dancing...I went dancing all the time, I think Jeremy only went 3 times, he snatched me up and the rest is history.

Jeremy, I love you! Thank you for being a great husband & father. Happy Anniversary, from your Lover. (Don't be too shocked, that is what Jeremy calls me, and I love it!)

6 comments:

Jennettehogan said...

Wow - has it already been 12 years? Time sure does fly by....
I remember that day!!! You were such a beautiful bride (still beautiful!) I am so happy for you, Jeremy, and the cute family that you created for each other!!

Kira said...

happy anniversary. it's so fun seeing your wedding pics. i didn't know you were a country dancer, fun!

katierasmussen said...

Happy anniversary!! I hope you guys were able to go out and do something romantical. You are a wonderful couple.

erika said...

Happy Anniversary~ So where did you have your reception at?
I love all your picutes,very cute!

Jennie and Jeff said...

Happy Anniversary! Jeff and I were just remebering the race at the homestead on your honeymoon. We went for Jeff's B-day and I was pregnant with Camden. Ahhh the memories.

Jen and Eric said...

Happy Anniversary! You really do have a cute family. I am so glad that we are in touch again.