Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pre-school Graduation

He is one cute kid, and we are so proud of him. He has come a long way and learned so much this year. Chad we are proud of you and we love you! This was a fun graduation, I have video of him doing a solo, along with Kayla joining in...but for some reason it won't let me post it.
I can't believe he will be going to Kindergarten this year...sheesh, I wish my kids would stop growing and time would stand still.

He is singing his little heart out....He grew so much this year, at the beginning of the year he wouldn't sing...and now look at him.

He is singing here...trying to pull an Elvis or something.


Chad's Teacher....we loved her!

4 comments:

Tai Christensen said...

I cant believe Chadders is going to Kindergarten next year!!! Where is the time going??? Congrats Chad on your preschool graduation. You looked very handsome on your big day!

erika said...

I always tell my kids to stop growning.But they don't listen!
Time flyes when you are having fun.
Way to go Chad.

Jen and Eric said...

Cute kid! It looks like it was a special day for him. I wish that we could make time would stand still too. I can't believe that we have kids that big.

katierasmussen said...

What a little doll!! We're so sad we couldn't be there for his birthday! A present is on it's way. Give him kisses for us!