Friday, May 22, 2009

Father's & Son's

My boys had a blast! I love that Jeremy wants to take them, and the boys get to spend some quality bonding time. I love that we live in such a great neighborhood, and that my boys have really good friends. Good friends are so important, and for that I am truly grateful.
Kayla and I went to my parents and had a sleep over of our own. We all stayed up late and watched my sisters favorite old time show "April Love" with Pat Boone. If you like old movies, you'll love this one!

This is the second sunset picture Jeremy has taken at Father's and Son's...last years was beautiful too. If I had the picture, I would show you.

In case you were wondering, Brayden did go...he was probably off playing with his friends when Jeremy had the camera out.






1 comment:

Jennettehogan said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun!