Thursday, September 4, 2008

FIRST DAY OF PRE-SCHOOL

Chad was excited for pre-school. No fear....when we got their, he gave me a big grin and waved goodbye. He loved it!
On his second day...he did say that morning..."Mama, I don't want to go to school", .....I said, "How come", ....he said, because I'm going to miss you". Truth be told, I think he was a little cold and wanted to snuggle in his blanket and watch cartoons. When I picked him up, I said.."Did you have fun"...he said, (smiling...and seeming really excited)"ya"....I said, "I knew you would"....he said.."Ya, I know that now".



He looks up to his big brother Brayden. Everyday when Brayden gets home from school...Chad runs up to him and gives him a hug and a kiss.





Here he is in line, ready to go into class.

3 comments:

erika said...

What cute boys you have.What preschool is going to?

katierasmussen said...

Soooooo cute!

Amy said...

I love this preschool!
Belle had a hard time going back this year.
She was however quickly reminded that it is super fun.
Don't they just grow so fast??