Tuesday, September 23, 2008

MaKayla

I had just given Kayla a bath...all clean and ready for bed. She decided to sneak back in the bathroom and put some of my eye liner on. I had to post this picture because she is so stinkin cute!!!!!!



~Tight Squeeze~
MaKayla has given us hugs for a long time, but now she squeezes our neck as tight as she possibly can. I caught her first tight squeeze when she was saying good-bye to daddy before work...I wanted in on the action, so she gave me a hug and Jeremy took the picture. Loves from my kids are definitely the best!


3 comments:

Kira said...

Aw she's so sweet!

Tai Christensen said...

How cute! I love when your kids are old enough to start to give you hugs and kisses. Lately Maya has been saying "Mommy you my BEST friend!!" everytime she says that I start beaming from ear to ear! Knowing how much our kids love us is the best feeling ever!!!

Kimberly said...

she is a cutie! I know what you mean about their loves. . . Wyatt lately, is always telling me that he loves me and how beautiful I am!