Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fruitloops and green???

Chad said this the other day, and I thought it was funny.....

Let me give you a little background: We have been eating fruit loops at our house lately...and for some reason it turns my kids poop green.

So, the other day I was changing Kayla's diaper and Chad noticed her green poop.

Chad: Hey mom, Kayla has green poop just like me!

Me: Yes she does, and do you know why she has green poop? It is because you both eat fruit loops!

Chad: No, its not cause I eat fruit loops, it's cause I eat Vezdabels! (Vegetables)

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I'd wondered what caused the green. We have the same problem at our house - my kids love fruitloops.

Jen and Eric said...

Smart kid! There are lots of things I would like to blame on vegetables.

Jennettehogan said...

I never thought that is why my kids sometimes have green poop! Good to know!

katierasmussen said...

I wish I was around to hear all of Chads cute/funny things he says!

Kimberly said...

Lucky charms is our favorite at our house. But lately, with the cereal specials at the stores and my coupons I have, we have been eating a lot of Shredded Wheat, with the strawberry frosting on it or the blueberry!!! It is yummy and it is a whole lot better for the kids than the other sugar cereal. I tell the kids they can have the sugary cereal every other day. How mean huh?

Jennie and Jeff said...

Hey Christensen Family, Hope you don't mind I found your blog through my sister-in-law's blog. Your family is so cute. I think the last time I saw you you only had Brayden. It is fun to see how you are doing, looks like you're doing great. Check out our blog.