Thursday, March 19, 2009

When it is time to veg. and watch t.v., these are some shows I like to see...(cheesy I know, it just came out that way)

The show that will never get old for me is Little House on the Prairie. I don't think there is an episode I haven't seen many times over and over again. I have heard many say how cheesy it is, and how it is not realistic. Who cares! I think we should strive to be more like them. I would much rather my kids watch a show where kids are respectful to there parents and brothers and sisters...a show where "Laura" sells her fav. horse to by her mom an expensive Christmas present, and the feeling of love she felt for her mom far surpassed the love she had for her horse...a show that in the end, they will always do the right thing. This show is a classic!

GHOST WHISPERER


I love this show! Once in a while I can get Jeremy to watch it with me...but, usually it is me by my self watching it after everyone has gone to bed. I think Jeremy likes it...he just doesn't want to admit it.


24
We just started watching this season. If you love nail biting, intense shows...this is for you. We want to watch all of the old seasons this summer.


LOST
I have watched this show from the beginning. Huge Fan!


AMERICAN IDOL
The men are strong this year....I have my fav's...who are yours?


I also watch dancing with the stars....love it.

Thank goodness for DVR. We watch most of these shows after the kids have gone to bed. No commercials, and it is quiet!

6 comments:

Kira said...

those are some great picks! you should watch 24 from the first season, it's addicting. i'm glad you like idol too cuz sometimes I think i'm weird because i secretly love it!

erika said...

We have the same favorites.I don't think they are cheesy.I too love DVR.It is the best thing ever.We do the same things after the kids go to bed.Or when they are gone.It is so nice to watch our show in peace & quiet!

Jennettehogan said...

I love LOST and American Idol too. I am not sure who my favorite is yet. I like Megan from Utah though. I think her voice is unique. I remember when we worked at ARUP together you would always tell me how much you like LHOTP. I still watch it every now and then too. There are really no shows on like that anymore. I am always commenting to Clark how sad it is for our kids that now-a-days they dont have the same cute family shows on at night like the ones we grew up with.

Kimberly said...

I haven't seen any of those shows, except Little House on the Prairie and American Idol. Pretty sad. I do watch t.v, but not usually before 9 pm after the kids are in bed. (I don't have cable, so I can't DVR. . .I have to do the old school way of VCR. Sad I know.)

Tai Christensen said...

Oh I love American Idol!!! Danny Goake and Matt Girad are my favorites this year!!! Who is yours?

Jen and Eric said...

We don't have cable. It has been hard to get into any shows because I keep missing them and then I have no idea what is going on when I can watch them! I do catch myself watching Little House on PBS sometimes. It is just kind of a comforting show. Like you said in the end they always do the right thing.