Monday, March 2, 2009

Bragging


This is my brother and his cute family.
They have been living in Hawaii.
Since they have been there they have met a couple of famous faces. If you know this tv show you'll know who they are.
They told me they were both super nice.

My brother who is on his mission in California right now saw another member of the same movie coming out of his house: Hurley.

Anyway, I thought it was pretty awesome, and I wish I could say it was me that met them. Thanks Katie for letting me post this.



I guess I am being hush, hush about the title of the movie, because I don't want a thousand people (k-maybe not a thousand) that I don't know looking at my blog.

7 comments:

erika said...

How fun~
I always wanted to go to Hawaii.
Plus met famous people would make it the best trip ever.

Jen and Eric said...

That is neat that they live in Hawaii and get to meet famous people.

I guess your brothers have grown up just a little. I remember them as being in elementary school!

katierasmussen said...

RaNae if you guys come visit Maybe we could bump into sawyer or jack. come on isn't that motivation?!?:)

Jennettehogan said...

I love Hawaii - That is where Clark and I were married! I want to go back so bad! How did your brother get a chance to live there??
I am pretty sure what tv show you are talking about - and can I just tell you that is currently my favorite show EVER!!!
It had only been on for a year when we went there and I looked everywhere for a star but they were on break from shooting and probably back in LA. Darn!!
Who did he meet?

Ginia said...

She looks like she could be Evangeline's sister. Cool pictures!

Jennettehogan said...

ok - I got too excited - I see who they got to meet! Lucky them, I am so jealous!!

We can do hard things! said...

Hey, how are you? I am so sorry about your background. That is so strange! I have that cleaner for your floor if you want me to bring it this weekend. I should have some time on Saturday that I could come over. Let me know. (By my comments here, I am assuming you got my email about the cleaner?) :] Talk soon!