Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July

We spent the weekend in Richfield, Ut.  That is where Jeremy's parents live.  We love it there.  I have always told Jeremy that if I could get all of my family to move to Richfield, I would move there in a heartbeat!  It is small town, but not too small town.  Life is just simple in Richfield.In Jeremy's family there are 8 siblings all together...7 siblings and there families were there.  Hat's off to Jeremy's parents for feeding & entertaing all of us!Jeremy is showing everyone his new wet suit for his up-coming triathalon.What a Babe!He decided to try it out.Sorry Jeremy, I just couldn't resist adding this picture...Love Ya!

3 comments:

Tai Christensen said...

Wasnt this weekend so fun? I have to say seeing Jeremy in that wet suit was HILARIOUS!!!

We can do hard things! said...

Woohoo Jeremy! You are one brave dude!! Triathalon? You really are brave...or maybe crazy! Good luck with that...cant wait to hear how it goes. Chelesta and Jeff

katierasmussen said...

too funny! Jer cracks me up. Looks like you guys had a good time. We missed being with you!