Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Chadders...what is going through his little head...


For those of you that know Chad, know that he can come up with the darnedest things.
It might be a smile or a comment that will melt your heart. Or it could be one heck of a facial expression.
The situation:
Jeremy came home from work and he was asking how our day went. I try not to focus too much on the negative, but tonight was an exception. Our day actually went pretty good. Here is where the exception comes in. While I was visiting my Mom & Dad, Chad got upset about something silly, and lets just say it took him a long time to get over it. So, I told him that Dad would talk to him when he gets home.
The funny part.....
Jeremy was sitting on the floor, and Chad was standing next to him. Chad leaned over a little so his ear was by Jeremy's face. As Jeremy is trying to discipline him...(think of this in slow motion) Chad turns and faces me and gave me a wink. This was no ordinary wink. This was the biggest wink I have ever seen a 4 year old give. Then he turned back to here the rest of what Jeremy had to say.
Trying to have a serious face, I busted up laughing.
I'll admit, this is one of those situations where you had to be there...but I think it is still funny.

A. He was letting me know he had it all under control.
B. It went in one ear and out the other.
C. He is smart enough to know how to make a more serious situation...funny.
D. All of the above.

1 comment:

katierasmussen said...

Too cute! That boy is such a clever little thing.