Friday, July 18, 2008

If I am tired, I'll just fall asleep where ever I'm at.....

Chad is one of my children that will fall asleep where ever his heart desires...it might be uncomfortable....but he doesn't care.
After he was first out of his crib he would wander at night. I would be up in the middle of the night with MaKayla and find Chad out on the couch asleep...or in the hallway by his bedroom laying in the middle of the floor. There were times I woke Jeremy up in the middle of the night because I couldn't find Chad, then, after a little searching we would find him under our bed.
Crazy, I know...
Here are a few pictures over the last few months...

Fell asleep in front of the T.V.


On the couch...

Had a batman mask on, and was playing with a hula hoop...

On the stairs.....


This just happened yesterday...ya, I know...when I saw this I thought, "ouch". He is laying on the lid with the sharp side up. He slept that way for 1 1/2 hours. You are probably thinking why don't I move him. I have learned in the past that if I move him he won't go back to sleep and then he is honory for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

erika said...

I love that he is so flexible.Plus he doesn't care where he sleeps.I wish I could do that.He is so cute!