Monday, July 7, 2008

Brayden's 8th Birthday

Brayden: ~Our first baby~ ~Our 9lb. 4oz big baby~ ~Easy going personality~ ~Kind~ ~Contagious smile~ ~An excellent big brother~ ~Thinks of others~ ~Smart~ ~ The one who said: (while we are driving past where Jeremy & I had our reception) Jeremy said, "Brayden did you know that is where Mom & I had our reception", Brayden said, "ya, I already knew that", I said, "how did you know that", Brayden said, "because that is where Jesus showed me".....age 4. ~He never gives up on something until he gets it...definitely not a quitter!~ ~Out little tooter~ ~Our little burper~ ~Our jokster~ ~At times, a deep thinker~ ~Mom's Helper~ ~The oldest grandchild on my side of the family~ ~Loves to play with friends~......and the list goes on and on.We love you Brayden, we are proud of you, but most of all words can't express how happy we are, that you are our son!

His Birthday was a golf theme.





4 comments:

erika said...

Happy Birthday Brayden!Aren't birthday's so much fun.Time flyes when you are having fun.

We can do hard things! said...

Wow RaNae...they are too cute! I cant believe how big they are..especially Chad. He seems all grown up. I am so happy you have this...now I can keep up with you guys. Thanks for keeping me posted.

katierasmussen said...

I love that boy!! He's such a sweetie. And such a good example to the younger kids!

Eliza said...

That picture of all the boys is hilarious. Jackson has scary eyes. He had so much fun, thanks for inviting him.