Wednesday, July 23, 2008

 
Posted by Picasa


A stroll through old town...

 
Posted by Picasa


There is a picture of my brother holding up a huge rack of ribs. It reminded me of the movie "The Great Outdoors" when they brought out the huge piece of meat.
When they brought out my brothers ribs we all laughed and thought of the movie.

Speaking of food....the second day we ate at the Eating Establishment. My dinner was so yummy I had to take a picture of it...incase you a wondering it is Halibut.
My sister in-law Katie was able to get us an amazing deal their...by one meal, get one free!



Below is a picture of Brayden next to a stuffed cougar...I kept telling him to get closer for the picture, but the little guy was scared.



And of course you can't go to Park City without going to Alpine Slide, and everything else up there.






The last day was spent at a resort in Midway called Zermatt. It was voted the best brunch in Utah. It was divine!
Chocolate fountain...fruit...all breakfast items...and many lunch items including crab legs and shrimp. My favorite had to be the freshly squeezed orange juice and bread pudding. I love bread pudding!!!!!
Here is a picture of MaKayla trying to eat a crab leg...




5 comments:

Eliza said...

You did it! See you don't need my help.

ranae said...

Eliza...if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have a blog!
Thanks for being willing to help me!!

katierasmussen said...

It was such a fun trip, wish we could play forever! Love the pic of grandpa, I'm stealing that one for my blog! You figured out the collage pics, looks cute! Will you e-mail me the one of kayla & Addy on the raft if you have the chance?

erika said...

I wish I had a Big family.I am an only child.Looks Like alot family fun!

Stacey Lau said...

Looks like you had so much fun, that's so great that you can do that every so often all together. It was fun visiting with you a bit at Addy's birthday party. Your kids are so cute.