Thursday, July 17, 2008

Another day older, another day wise, look who's turning 35!...


~HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY~
Little tidbits about Jeremy:
~I love it when he smiles and his cheak bones pop and his dimples show....(yes Jeremy, you remind me of "Charles Ingalls")....I Love it!!!

~I love it when he calls me his "Lover". When we are talking on the phone he will say, "Hello, my lover".

~I love the fact that he likes to here me play the guitar.

~He is a great father!!!

~His family calls him "Jem".

~He makes me laugh.

~He can imitate an old man. We always begg him to be the "old man". He once sent a tape home while he was on his mission that was the "old man" and his family didn't know who was talking on the tape. I played the "old women" with him once in front of my family and they were all laughing so hard they were in tears, rolling on the ground. This whole new personality shines through and you laugh so hard at what he has to say that I have come close to peeing my pants!

~He is a hard worker.

~He is a runner. He has run 8 marathons, & countless half marathons..10k's...& 5k's. He will run his first official triathelon in two weeks. All I can say is I wish I had as much ambition, and be as fit as he is.

~He loves chocolate more than most women.

~He comes from a family who's ironing skills have been passed down from generation to generation. Jeremy is better then most women....this is all learned from a mother who iron's her sheets! Now that's talent!

~If there is one song that will always remind me of Jeremy, it would be: "Magic" by The Cars. He sings it well.

I could say more, but I don't want to embaress Jeremy.
We love you...and we hope you have a great birthday!!

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Happy Birthday! We need another date night soon! We love being around you guys.

Tai Christensen said...

Happy Birthday Jem! And I too wish I had enough ambitition to run like he does!!

erika said...

Happy Birthday!I am so Lucky to have you next door.Especially now that Rory is gone again.You are so helpful.Thanks Again!

We can do hard things! said...

Hey...I didn't realize Jeremy was sooo old! That Chad is a character...I love those pics you got of him. What a fun post! Looks like your fam had tonz of fun...as usual.